Quality standard: enterprise standard (≥98.0%); USP (98.0%~101.5%)
Orlistat is a therapeutic drug for obesity that does not act on the central nervous system. It acts only on the gastrointestinal tract, prevents the hydrolysis of triacylglycerol into free fatty acids and monoacylglycerides by inhibiting the lipase of the gastrointestinal tract, reduces the absorption of fat (triacylglycerol) in the diet by the intestinal mucosa, and promotes the elimination of fat in vitro. . Lipase is an enzyme necessary for the gastrointestinal tract to break down fat. This product can bind to the serine residue of stomach and pancreatic lipase, inactivate lipase, so that it can not decompose fat in food into free fatty acid and inhibit fat. Utilization and absorption, in addition, this product can reduce the risk factors associated with obesity.
Obesity and overweight who have undergone moderate dietary control and exercise, including long-term treatment of patients with risk factors associated with obesity (diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, etc.).
Oral: recommended dose, 120mg one hour after meal or after meal, if one meal does not enter or the food does not contain fat, you can omit one dose.
1. More common gastrointestinal side effects. Increased stool frequency, soft stools, loose stools, fat stools, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting and oily hiccups;
2. Less common infections in the upper and lower respiratory tract, headache, fatigue, anxiety, urinary tract infections, menstrual disorders, etc.;
4. It can cause a decrease in the plasma concentration of fat-soluble vitamins (especially vitamin E), and vitamin supplements should be appropriately added.
Obese patients with type 1.2 diabetes lose weight after treatment with this product, often accompanied by improved glycemic control, need to adjust hypoglycemic agents to avoid hypoglycemia.
2. Pregnancy and breastfeeding women, children and adolescents under the age of 18 have not done safety and efficacy studies, do not use.
Patients with chronic malabsorption syndrome or cholestasis and who are allergic to orlistat or any other component of the pharmaceutical preparation are banned.
1. The fat-soluble vitamins are taken at the same time as the product, and the multivitamin tablets should be taken 2 hours after the mistake or before going to bed.
2. The original cyclosporine (containing polyoxyethylene castor oil in the preparation), when taking this product, the plasma concentration of cyclosporine is reduced, it is necessary to strengthen the monitoring of blood concentration and adjust the dosage.
ADD: No. 209, Hongqi Road, Linyi City, Shandong Province, China 276006
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org Ibo@lunan.com.cn